sure I know what that means, if I don't like it, I don't have to deal with it again.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

So I'm making a Documentary

So, I'm making a documentary. It's about web comics. I've got one web comic author interested so far. There will be more. Oh yes, there will be more.

Also I need to talk to Randstad Monday so as I can start getting paid again. That'd be nice, but not working is also nice.

Skippy hates it when people start a paragraph with "So" he says it's the geek equivalent of "umm."

1 comment:

Mike Machenry said...

So like um, the word 'so' is supposed to introduce a conclusion to some previous thought. If you start a sentence with such a word... I don't know. It doesn't make sense to me.

It's apparently a scientist thing (see
Scientists Say So) but everyone knows that in the geek crowd we try to emulate the scientist crowd as much as possible.

Geek/Scientist: So
Valley Girl: Like
Rock Musician: And
High-class Spanish Speaker: Pues
Everyone else: Ah/Um

-skippy